Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Playing for Change

So, Palestinians are starting a non-violent resistance. I think this is great because it will allow them to say they tried when it doesn't work. But hey, who knows. At least Israel will be unable to turn this into a sign of Palestinian evil-doing. And with all the movements going around the Middle East, I am glad one of them is peaceful (though they have been walking the other road in tit-for-tat for some time now). May the movement be well coordinated, and I hope and pray for change.

In honor, a post from Playing For Change. It's one of my favorite groups to follow. I would love to be part of a group like this, or start something like this, because, as my last posts suggests, I love music and I like how it makes people happy. Way to unite the world and preserve traditional instruments, guys. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment